Monday, October 5, 2009

I'm barely making the effort today.

So, I'm pretty tired and I don't feel much like typing. I just pasted the P and P and Z review off my other blog onto here and I'll add a random link for all to enjoy.

I'm also dealing with several other problems involving random chimpanzees.

Spider Drawing guy Makes a Come Back with Oh-So-Sweet Shark Attack Drawings.

I finished reading Pride and Prejudice and Zombies today. It took me forever to get through the book. It's awesome, but it's still Pride and Prejudice, ya know? The beginning is pretty boring in pride and prejudice and zombies help it along a bit. It finally picks up about half way through. Some days it just couldn't keep my attention. Of course, some days nothing can keep my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers