Monday, October 19, 2009

I'll be zombie-like tonight.

As it goes, where I work, nothing goes as planned. Nothing. The area we were working in was flooded today, with contaminated water. Then they decided that we were going to go to night shift to pull cable with the electricians, so they sent us home at 10am and told us to be back at work at 10pm to start nightshift for the rest of the week. 1 week! WTF. why only one week? Because they hate us, that's why. And then we are going back to days after we get all the cable pulled.

Someone said we might be done by friday, so that might be good. I'd like a good paycheck this week though. So the more hours, the better. I've never pulled cable before, so this will be a new gig for me. I probably won't be on here much because I'm going to spend all of my free time sleeping.

The guys that are going to nights with me are a pretty good bunch, plus getting off dayshift for a while will keep me away from some people I have been trying to avoid the best I can, Creepers, as I call them. Because they creep me out. It's hard to avoid people when you're trapped in a nuclear plant with them.

But after this week, I'll be back to days. I'm actually starting to like days. It's not as bad as I thought it would be. It probably helps I don't' actually go inside till there's work to be done, because our trailers down by the lake. But anyways.

After all this is said and done, we should get back to a pretty normal schedule and then I can actually have a life again, which would be lovely. There's alot of movies and things I need to catch up on. Well, I'm headed to bed. Awesome. g'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers