Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Dullness.....NOW in Blog Form!

So, I feel like it's Monday again. It's not, but I feel like it. Alot of things are changing at work. And not all of them are good. I recently took a job change, and I think it may have been a very smart move on my part. Or either very stupid. I still haven't figured out exactly which it is yet.

I miss working in the field with the guys, I miss doing actual stuff, and I really miss the people I was working with..however I don't miss the bullshit. Or a number of other things I had to deal with.

I wish I had more interesting things to blog about right now. But I don't so this is what you get: sheer boredom.

On the other hand, this weekend promises excitment. Me and two of my friends are taking a roadtrip to Asheville to visit Empire Tattoo. Dana is getting her first Tara McPherson tattoo. Trent's coming with us. There was supposed to be a fourth in our crew, but he already bailed on us. I've been to Empire once before, and I had lots of fun. There's also this awesome bar there called the Yacht or something? It's right besides Empire and it is fantastic.

Maybe I will have tales of the weekend to write about later. Maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers