Thursday, August 5, 2010



I've decided my favorite subjects so far this year are Zombies and Batgirl. Second place goes to the rest of Gotham, whom I live with on a hate-love relationship.

This is my most recent comission by Michelle Sciuto. She does lovely work. And I continue to gather evidence on why Steph and Tim should get back together. Bryan Q. Miller, please write a "We're back together" issue of Batgirl and kill off that Tam girl in the Red Robin series. No one likes her anyways. Thanks!

But that's basically my thought for the day. I swear to start writing more. I'm working on reading Feed by Mira Grant right now. So I'll be sure to post how it turned out, and there have been many new Batman trades to come out I haven't had a chance to write about. So, hopefully I'll get to that soon.

Until then, this will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers